A Message from our CEO
As we face the ever-changing landscape of the travel industry, I want to personally reiterate our commitment to our clients. Our company’s core values—We Value People. We Create Value—are the guiding principles we will rely on as we all navigate the evolving COVID-19 situation. Please know that we are here to support you and your travelers as your consultative partner. We hope you will lean on us, our 67 years of experience, our expertise in making reservation changes and securing refunds, and our risk management tools. If there is anything more we can do to help you through this time, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Sincerely, Mike Cameron
Andavo Travel is closely monitoring the situation to provide you with the most up-to-date information. As part of a global community, our partners from around the world are providing us with constant updates and information. Our goal is to give this knowledge to guide you in advising your clients by providing you relevant and updated information as quickly as possible so that you and your clients can easily make decisions best suited for them. We value you, the work you do, and we are here to assist you.
Be sure to stay informed so that you can provide your clients with the most recent facts and resources, assisting them in their travel decisions. The landscape of data is changing very rapidly, and it is essential for you to know what resources are available, in order to provide your clients with accurate information.
Below are some resources and links to help you stay up to date on the current situation, and to help keep your clients informed.
The following are alerts and guidelines outline by the CDC for information for travelers:
CDC provides guidelines for travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CDC has provided a page with travel recommendations by the destination that can be found here.
CDC has implemented a COVID Data Tracker that includes maps and charts that you can view here.
CDC recommends the use of Face Cloth Coverings and guidelines.
In addition to the above information, the CDC has created a page called COVIDView that provides a weekly summary and interpretation of key indicators being adapted to track the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States.
Stay updated about restricted travel areas, flight credits and rebookings, and the onboard experience.
- Delta’s News Hub Website
- Delta’s Travel Agent Resources
- Delta’s Global Cleanliness Division
- United’s Travel Notices
- American Airlines American’s Travel Alerts
- Southwest’s Coronavirus Updates
- Airlines for America (A4A) has launched a webpage to serve as a resource
- British Airways Updates and Policies
- Travelport’s COVID-19 Waivers and Information- Updated Frequently
- ARC Airline Refund Policies Updated Frequently
With travel implementations changing, keep up-to-date with the latest information on cruise lines below.
- CDC’s Recommendations for Cruise Ship Travel
- Princess Cruises Princess’s Notices & Advisories and Princess’s Voyage List
- Seabourn Seabourn’s Updates
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Regent’s Updates
- Oceania Cruises Oceania’s Updates
- Azamara Azamara’s Updates
- Holland America Line Holland’s Cruise Updates
Access the latest updates from preferred partners and other helpful resources.
- Virtuoso COVID-19 Crisis Toolkit
- Virtuoso Cruise Partner’s Coronavirus Responses
- Air, Auto, and Insurance Partner Updates
- Virtuoso Air Waiver List
- Hotels & Resorts Partner Cancellation Policies
- Destination & Experiences Partner Updates
- ACTA Travel Supplier Updates
Be sure to check our preferred travel insurance partners’ websites.
- Christopherson Andavo Travel Vendor Health & Safety Guide
- ICAO Guidance for Air Travel through the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis
- CDC Traveler’s Health
- Travel Restrictions, Flight Operations, and Screening International SOS
- BCD Travel- What you need to know: COVID-19 Airline seat capacity policy, Coronavirus Travel Bans
- Travel Safe Travel Bans
- Country Information US Department of State
- CIBTVisa Travel and Immigration Updates
- Reopening of Passport Services U.S. Department of State
- News and Updates World Health Organization
- Updates on Cruise Industry Cruise Lines International Association
- Airline restrictions by country IATA TravelCentre
- Sitata Global Travel Restrictions Coronavirus and Travel App
- ASTA Updates and Resources
Information provided by the CDC as of September 14, 2020, and is provided for general information purposes only. It should not be construed as legal advice. Andavo Travel does not provide advice or recommendations on the prudence of travel to an affected location. We do, however, seek to provide pertinent information, allowing businesses and travelers to make informed decisions regarding their travel.